Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gained 3 lbs. :(

Only got to the gym twice last week. Both kiddos were sick most of the week, and now I feel like I'm getting sick. It's also very difficult to stick to good eating habits when you're up all night with sick kids. I had more than my share of sweets last week.

So, now I'm at 251.

Sara told me I shouldn't be concerned, because it's probably muscle I've put on.

On Monday, I went to the gym and ran a mile, and then did 5000 meters on the rowing machine (25 solid minutes). Yesterday, I was soooooooo sore. I could barely walk. And now I feel like I might be getting sick. I didn't go to the gym yesterday. Instead, I worked on my legal writing assignment. Don't know if I'll make it to the gym today, but I'm trying really hard to stick to my 3X/week resolution.

1 comment:

Sara L said...

You are still hot.